Mental health difficulties such as stress, anxiety and depression affect up to 1 in 6 employees at any time. Enhanced skills and better understanding of mental health enables improved team management and creates healthier and happier workplaces.
Workers suffering from work-related stress, depression or anxiety (new or long-standing) in 2021/22
Workers suffering from a new case of work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2021/22
Working days lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2021/22
Source: HSE Summary statistics for GB 2022
We have a wide range of courses available, from accredited courses such as those validated by Mental Health England, through to truly bespoke courses which can be designed to fit your needs.
Rotherham and Barnsley Mind Training Packages
What Training Is Available?
- Understanding & Managing Stress Workshop duration 2.5 hours
- Building Resilience – Workshop duration 2.5 hours
- Bespoke Training
- Skills for Managers – Course duration 1 day
- Mental Health First Aid (Accredited by Mental Health England) – Course duration 2 days
- Mental Health Awareness – Course Duration 4 Hours
- Mental Health First Aid Champion (Accredited by Mental Health England) – Course duration 1 day
- Bespoke Schools Training Packages
Delivery / Premises
We can provide training on site at your premises our within our Rotherham office on Doncaster Road:
To create a bespoke training package specific to your needs, please contact us to discuss.