Rotherham & Barnsley Mind has been delivering mental health services for over 40 years. We’re a respected and trusted provider and we pride ourselves on the level and standards of care and support provided to service users by all staff.
We are dedicated to supporting the needs of people in our communities and deliver support to children, young people and adults through our counselling sessions and group work.
For your individual support:
- We have extensive experience, supporting people from Rotherham and Barnsley for over 40 years
- We support people across Rotherham and Barnsley and are committed to ensuring no-one should have to face a mental health challenge alone
- Our counselling services are ‘person centred’ focusing on you and your needs
- We are a quality organisation, having achieved the highest level of quality standards
- Although we are independent, we are part of the Mind network, giving us access to a huge range of knowledge and resources
- We can support your needs with qualified counsellors expertise in supporting a range of needs including anger management and couples counselling
- We understand your needs and if we can’t help, we work closely with other local groups and organisations, meaning we can guide you to the most suitable place for your needs.
For your company, school or organisation:
- We offer a wide range of support, from workshops, training and mentoring
- We currently support schools and colleges across Rotherham and Barnsley delivered supportive sessions for young people
- We can work with you to decide what you need and create an individual package to help you achieve your goals for your organisation
- We have access to a wide range of specialists who bring knowledge, experience and passion
- As part of the Mind network, we have access to a huge range of knowledge and resources
As your potential employer:
- We are a recognised Disability Confident Employer
- We offer supervision and support through our experienced workforce to help you in your work
- We are a recognised Mindful Employer
- Our workforce is what makes us who we are. We value our team and ensure that they are supported to be the best that they can be
- We support your wellbeing and training needs to ensure you are confident to support local people with their needs