Shared office space and hotdesk packages
Our shared office spaces offer the convenience of an office environment and facilities for those who are not yet ready to take on an office of their own or those who work remotely and need the use of an office on an ad hoc basis. You can choose to take on an annual desk or pay for daily, weekly or monthly hotdesk packages.
Our packages include:
- Your own desk, chair and lockable storage in our shared office
- Internet access and a telephone line
- Access to a shared printer
- Registered business address (Only available when signing up to our annual package)
- 20% discount on meeting room bookings
- Use of kitchen facilities
- Car parking (Only available at Osborne House)
We currently have discounted rates on our shared office spaces and hot desk packages.
If you’re a small social enterprise or community interest company you might want to consider renting a desk or sharing an office. Please email your requirements to Rachel Siddall at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01226 211188 for more details.
Free Charity Hosting by Kualo
Website built by Elevate Communications Ltd, Sheffield